Fuel 4 the Future
Atlantica Energy came to us with a need to communicate opportunities in the emerging clean fuels industry to post-secondary students and hiring prospects throughout Atlantic Canada.
We created a brand, including a bilingual name: Fuel 4 the Future / L'énergie de l'avenir, and created an engaging and interactive online learning module.
By combining relatable characters, digestible information, and animated visuals, we used storytelling to create a unique, fast-paced way to learn about a relatively unknown industry.
What We Did
- Brand design, including name & visual identity
- “Coming Soon” landing page creation
- Custom website design & development
- Interactive e-learning module design & development
- Character creation & visual storytelling
- Graphic design, including trade show & merchandise assets
- Search engine optimization
- Social media strategy
- Digital advertising design, strategy & management
To help spread the word, we designed a tradeshow setup for the team to hit the road. Roll-up banners, table signs, merchandise, and more allowed Fuel for the Future to catch the attention of up-and-coming clean fuel prospects.
ICS was able to help with strategizing and designing communications across social media and digital advertising on a variety of platforms.
Atlantica has a variety of goals to meet in terms of communicating with post-secondary students, and meeting them where they're at is where ICS can lend expertise.