Digital Marketer - PPC Specialist
ICS Creative Agency provides digital and creative marketing services to our extensive client base. Ranging from digital marketing management to website design and development, we’re able to completely transform our clients’ digital expression.
With humble beginnings in Quispamsis, New Brunswick, ICS Creative Agency’s only office is in Uptown Saint John and we maintain a client list that stretches from coast to coast.
Walking into our office gives our guests a relaxing, yet productive (and creative) experience. The welcoming colors, exposed brick and the faint melody of Easy by The Commodores supports the inviting mood. If we’re not in the boardroom brainstorming over the next big client campaign, we’re out at a team bonding event hiking the Irving Nature Park. If building creative solutions isn’t fun enough (it is), you can also find us deep into a fish taco eating contest or running slip and slide derbys. It’s fun and it’s rewarding.
Oh, and we’ve won some awards over the years too, if you’re into that kinda thing…
So, who might you be?
- Focused on results
- A self-starter and a problem-solver
- Creatively tuned
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- A belief that continuous learning and training is important
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience in an agency setting considered an asset but not required
- Experience with required digital tools is considered an asset (i.e, CRM, Google Suite, video conferencing, HubSpot, SEMRush, etc..)
- Managing various ad campaigns
- Seeking and suggesting new opportunities.
- Setting up reporting and conversion tracking
- Presenting and communicating with clients on a regular basis
- Landing page creation with HubSpot or WordPress
- Preparing monthly progress reports
- Graphic Design not required but considered an asset
- Videography not required but considered an asset
What ICS Creative Agency provides
- Ability to learn from a leading Atlantic Canadian marketing agency
- An environment that encourages autonomy and support
- An encouraging, yet relaxed atmosphere
- The most current sales/marketing toolkit
- Flexible work environment featuring hybrid model after probationary period.
- An extremely competitive salary + vacation package + full benefits
- Google Certified in Google Ads, Display, Search, YouTube. Facebook BluPrint certified.
- Post-secondary or equivalent with a focus on digital marketing
- Minimum 2-3 years experience
**Please note this is an in-house position. We will not be accepting off-shore applicants or applicants without the intention to live within New Brunswick, Canada. Please apply using the form below, if applicants do not use the form below their application will be dismissed.**